Thursday 11 June 2009

THANK YOU TO MY LOVELY FRIEND LANA!






Good evening from me again!!
It was my birthday on Monday and some of my lovely blogging friend left me some lovely best wishes including Lana. Well on Wednesday the postman came and I received this wonderful card and all I can say is a STASH of goodies from Lana! How kind and thoughtful you are Lana thank you so so much! I love everything you sent what a lucky girl I am. See the photos above!
For those of you from our blogging community that don't know Lana I really recommend you visit her blog and see her gorgeous gorgeous creations. Lana is on quite a few design teams and her work is fabulous! http://sweetpeaspapercreations.blogspot.com/
Thank you Lana you really made my day!










7 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Julie you are a very lucky girl.. Happy birthday, I am sorry I missed saying Happy birthday.. Hugs to you

papertrails leaver said...

WOw! What a wonderful package to receive! Enjoy!

Jeannie Phillips said...

Happy Brithday!!..congrats on your stash... I love new stashes.
hugs
Jeannie

Scrappymax said...

What a lovely surprise for you Julie and I am so sorry I missed wishing you a Happy Birthday, have some hugs instead.
MAX x

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Happy Birthday Julie...Krista

Lana Clarke said...

It was a pleasure Julie.
Hope you had a fab day;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Myrt said...

...oh yes, what a wonderful surprise for you - lots of goodies there to play with. Enjoy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails