Sunday 21 June 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADS OUT THERE!




Good morning
I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend and all the dads out there are getting spoiled on Father's day!
This is a card I made yesterday for my ex father in law and also made one the for Connor's grampy (my dad). I personalised the inside so the outside is quite generic.
The backing paper is from Clare Curds Signature Range by Papermania and the letters are cut from Don Juan @ 2" in black and shadow in silver mirri card. I embossed the letters with one of the new QK embossing folders called stripes label which I really like. I added some bling!! I had some gem stars and coloured some of them red with a permanent marker. Did I get away with it? Does bling look ok on a mancard! The Happy and Day are computer generated in red, font is Dragonwick and layered and popped on the card
Tanks for looking and have a lovely day!
Juliex

9 comments:

clare said...

hi julie hun....what a fab card card,so love the colour combo..and yep you've pulled it togther with the bling..it looks fab hun xx TFS hope your having a lovely sunday..hugs clare x

Kris said...

Julie this really grabs my eye. My BFF has Don Juan and I love that font (need to borrow it and cut a bunch of letters!). Lovely card...Kris

Scrappymax said...

This is really lovely Julie. I think the colours you've used are excellent for the men in our lives and I think the bling is just right. Max x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous Julie.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Julie, you pulled it together fabulous... I so want that cart.... :-( I keep looking but I guess you have to buy the create cricut to get it...

Stacey said...

bling is always appropriate!!! Fab card x x x

Myrt said...

....great card, Julie - I love it and the colour combination is fantastic! I think the stars really add to it too....well done!

"Um Buggin" said...

OH My Julie!!! What an awesome creation my friend. I knew your mojo was there, mine seem to have taken a couple of weeks of vacation. LOL, I love it, you are just so creative when it come to make those masculine cards. TFS

Hugz, xx

~L~

Kelly said...

I'm really behind on posting comments and am SO sorry I missed this one or I would have scraplifted it! The colors are so rich!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails