Sunday 28 June 2009

Awww




Good afternoon
Hope you're all having a good weekend. It's been so humid today, no sun just humid and now we're having rain! Good old British weather!
My friend requested this card for a brand new baby boy Alexis and sent me a photo from her phone so this is what I did. It's not a fussy card but I like it and baby Alexis looks adorable so I am posting picture and details as I use my blog so much for reference for measurements etc if I want to repeat a card design.
I used a 6x6" white card blank covered with stripey paper from my stash. I printed the photo @3x3" and the frame is cut from Accent Essentials scalloped square frame cut @ 4" cuttled with swiss dots and pop dotted. The text is computer generated LDJ miss me and matted on lemon and pop dotted. The baby and heart buttons are from my stash.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend I'm off to sit in front of a fan as this humidity and the menopause are not a great combination lol!!
Juliexx


8 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

Awwhhh, he's precious Julie! I love the way you framed the picture, with the main focus being on that adorable little boy. So Cute!!!! TFS! Keep cool, it is 106degrees here today.

Hugz, xx

~L~

PapierGirl said...

Isn't he sweet! The design is perfect - not taking away from Alexis and making him the center of attention! Great job! Cathy xx:)

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Julie, how precious.. I too love the frame. Great job of making Alexis the focus point.

Riet said...

Wowwwwww,what a beautiful card,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

DonnaMundinger said...

OOh what a SWEETIE and I love your card! WE be HOT, but thank heavens no humidity! xxD

Scrappymax said...

Julie this is adorable. I love the pastel colours and the way you have framed the gorgeous little babe - I could just cuddle him now.
Max x

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's beautiful! The soft colors of the photo are so pretty with the colors and design that you used. Just precious!

Myrt said...

What a darling card, Julie and isn't he lovely! I love the softness of the card - perfect creation for the photo.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails