Wednesday 24 September 2008

NEW GOODIES!!


Paper Dolls cart, Martha Stewart Doily punch and goo punch!


Good Afternoon
Last week my MB friend Enfys pm'd me (for non MB members thats an email through the Cricut forum!) Enfys lives In the UK And also part of the time in Florida. Well she said that Michael's in the US was having a sale and could she do any shopping there for me? Wow I said yes please, how kind of her to do this!
Anyway Enfys managed to get all I asked her for which was Paper Dolls cartridge and 2 Martha Stewart punches the latter being impossible to find in the UK.
So thank you so so much En!

4 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

WOW!!!

Julie, you hit the jackpot today, girlfriend. Two packages in 1 day, and what some awesome goodies from Enfys. Love the MS punches, and you'll have loads of fun with PDDU.

Enjoy!

Lana Clarke said...

WOW Julie, you are so lucky to receive such a generous RAK from Lillie!!!!!

Lana Clarke said...

just me again Julie, just realised Enfys did some shopping for you in the US.I also love those martha stewart punches but as you say you can't get hold of them in the UK so you are so lucky!!
You deserve to be
Hugs
Lana x

Tip Top said...

Wow again! En is very generous!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails