Saturday 13 September 2008

ELLIE'S CHRISTENING CARD





Excuse the shadow right down the centre I let the camera
strap hang down! lol! such a bad photographer I am!!


Good evening everyone

I'm off to a christening tomorrow and as usual I am last minute making a card and gift bag!! I spent some of the day making these ( I take so long to make things lol!)
The card is a white 6x6 covered with pink/white printed paper which was printed from Pink Petticoat Cd Lola's Boudoir collection. The bootees are from Cricut cart New Arrival cut at 2" blackout and cuttlebug embossed with swiss dots folder. Pink frilly ribbon from http://www.poppicrafts.com/ and misc. pink ribbon and heart button from my stash. Sentiment computer generated dingleberry font then swiss dot embossed and matted on pink paper. Bootees and sentiment pop dotted for dimension. The bag is cut from Tags, Bags, Boxes and more cricut cart and tag from New Arrival cart. Pink net and jump rings from my stash.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

These are beautiful!

Lana Clarke said...

`Beautiful and girlie Julie! it is such a delicate and sweet combo perfect for a girl's christening.
Hugs
Lana x

"Um Buggin" said...

Beautifully done Julie! I love the softness and delicate look for a baby girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails