Friday 19 September 2008

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR MY FRIEND





Good evening


I made this card this evening for my friend Linda who is 40 something next week!
I used a white 6x6 card and printed on it with my new papers download from http://www.funkyfairyspapercrafts.com/ Pinkie Pops collection. This is a 12x12 which I shrank down and printed straight on to the card.I added some green primas, some skittles which I blackened with permanent marker and some green gems from my stash. The greeting is computer generated TS curly font matted on green and black card then pop dotted on to card. Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Enfys said...

I fell in love with this on the MB Julie, it's just lovely.

michelle said...

Stunning card Julie i love it !

Lana Clarke said...

Julie this is a gorgeous card and the printed design direct onto the card base I am liking!!!!!
I am going to check out the site.
Also Thank you so much for adding my banner to your blog!
Hugs
Lana x

Tip Top said...

Beautiful!

QweenDavia said...

this is so pretty! I just love the colors

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails