Thursday 25 September 2008

BLOOM CARD






Good evening
I've been out most of the day but was determined to make a card this evening with my new cartridge that my dear friend Lillie RAK'd me.
I cut a black pearlescent card at 5"x 5, s printed some pink/black dottie paper from Pink Petticoat CD Lola's Boudoir (I adjusted the colour in my graphics programme for a stronger pink) Using Walk In My Garden Cartridge I cut the cone flower at 1 1/2"in pink/black dot and the head of the flower in plain pink and plain black for layer, adhered together and glossy accents on the head of the flower. I also cut from the same cart 3 green metallic card leaf 3 leaves. I used stringed silver sequins for the stem which I used glossy accents as a glue ( this is wonderful glue for really sticking anything down and holds really fast!) I then pop dotted the flower and added some frilly ribbon cut down (from poppicrafts) around the centre of the flower and positioned and adhered leaves along the stem. The word bloom is cut from silver mirri card and is a sizzlit die.
Thanks so much Lillie I love my new cart! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!!! Julie, this is beautiful!! I love the way you layed all the cuts, and the colors are gorgeous. I'm so gald you are enjoying your cartridge, and sharing your wonderful creations with us. Keep-um comin'

Hugz,

~Lillie~ xoxo

Lana Clarke said...

Gorgeous Julie!!!!
I just love how you have used sequins for the stem very glamorous.I am sure you will love this cart
Hugs
Lana x

michelle said...

Wonderful card Julie and i love how you used the sequins !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails