Wednesday 24 September 2008

LOOK AT MY RAK FROM LILLIE!


Walk in my garden cart(wow) and gorgeous skittles!


Beautiful card made for me by my dear friendLillie


Hi Everyone
Well how lucky am I! The postman came this morning with a parcel from California from my dear MB friend Lillie!
Lillie RAK'd me Walk in My Garden cartridge(wow!) and some gorgeous skittles and made a beautiful card for me too!
I 'met' Lillie on the cricut Mb and we have become great friends even though we have never met we chat most days.
Thank you so so much for your kindness and generosity Lillie but most of all for your friendship.

2 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

You are very welcome Julie!

I treasure our friendship, and this little RAK, in no way will compare. I hope you enjoy your little goodies. Looking forward to see your wonderful creations.

(((Hugz)))

~Lillie~

Tip Top said...

Wow!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails