Tuesday 6 May 2008

WEDDING CARD


My two friends asked me to make wedding cards for their brother and friend so I made the same card for both(don't usually like to do this but time not on my side!) I was inspired by a very talented lady on the Cricut message boards Susie B and used pre-embossed card. I wanted a slightly larger card so I cut off the front and pop dotted it onto a 6"x6" card. I cut a sizzix card for the centre and tied spotty organza ribbon round incorporating the wedding rings lots of matting and layering with gold and some little pearls. The words are computer generated using Paris font. I hope you like it and I hope they do too!!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Very sweet! Love the embossing and the rings! :)

michelle said...

fantastic card !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails