Sunday 18 May 2008

MOVING TO AUSTRALIA


A friend of mine asked me to make her a card for a dear friend of hers who is moving with her family to Australia for 4 years ( how wonderful!) Anyway I was inspired by a card Susanbluerobot on the SCAL (SURECUTSALOT) forum which is a software program that will cut TTFs and DINGBATS through the cricut!!! Altough I couldn't use her file I made my own- ANOTHER BIG LEARNING CURVE I can tell you!!. SO what a marriage made in heaven SCAL and CRICUT. Australian map aperture designed with scal and Geobats fontdings. Bon Voyage cut with cricut and beyond birthdays cart and embossed with cuttlebug tiny bubbles ( I love this folder for embossing letters) I cut the Bon Voyage 4 times to give the look of chipboard. Little Koala in aperture(clipart) has been glued to the insert which has been printed on both sides with my Funky Hand CD fabulous papers!. Accent essentials added to the cute little Koala's eyes and nose and finally some organza ribbon. Inside personalised to the family and also wording Sending Big Koala Hugs!. Wow I think thats all I hope my friend likes it!!

5 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Morning Julie, do you have scal? I have thought about it but I am not sure.
Brilliant card!

Justine said...

Fab card Julie, I love all of your cards!! Great Blog!!!
Hugs Justine x x

QweenDavia said...

this is just amazing I love this card! I HAVE to get SCAL!!! the more I see the more I want! Just wonderful card though!

Enfys said...

Fantastic, simply fantastic x

Jeannie Phillips said...

This is just too cool...I love it...great job...love how you did that top card... the pop up... I will have to try that.
Jeannie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails