Wednesday 14 May 2008

BIRTHDAY CARD FOR TOM


A dear friend of mine's son will be 8 in a day or two. I designed this card for him this afternoon using Cricut design Studio and Plantin school cartridge and of course cut with Cricut. I embossed the silver letters with a cuttlebug folder and put a photo of Tom in the O. This is a large card 12"x4" luckily I have an envelope for it!!. Now of course if it was a girly card I could tie ribbons and add some bling but I don't think Tom would appreciate that!!!. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Wow this is awesome ! i really must get that design studio but i'm too scared lol !!!

Lana Clarke said...

This is a great idea Julie. You a very creative.

Patricia Garcia said...

Hey I was visiting your blog and I love it !!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails