Wednesday 21 May 2008

40TH BIRTHDAY CARD


My friend rang me earlier this evening and asked me to mak a 4oth for her friend. I made a couple of these last year and as my imagination not working well at the moment I made another. Can you guess that I like white cards!! Anyway I used a white 6x6" card. I cut the front off a pre-embossed white dcwv 5x5" card and pop dotted onto the card. the middle , happy birthday and name are mounted onto silver card then pop dotted. 40 is cut from glitter card using sizzix dies. A couple of pink gems some pink organza ribbon and some wiggly wire! I like plain cards I hope she does too.

6 comments:

michelle said...

Julie this is wonderful love it !!

Lana Clarke said...

I love the white & silver contrast with the subtle hint of pink!
Your cards look so clean & crisp!

Lana Clarke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

Very beautiful! Sometimes the simpler it is the more beautiful it is. As you can see from my stuff I have a tendency to go overboard, I just can't stop, maybe I need help... :P

Unknown said...

LOVE THE EMBOSSING & THE BLINGY "40"!GREAT CARD!

Enfys said...

I love the simplicity of this Julie. She will love it x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails