Wednesday 23 June 2010

CUTTLEBUGSPOT WEDDING TAG























Good afternoon
Over at the Cuttlebugspot this week the theme is all about Tags! Nilda asked us to make tags.
I decided to make a tag for a wedding present, it will suit a large wedding pressie as it.s 7"!
I cut 3 tags from white self embossed card using Tags Bags and Boxes cart with my Cricut, it's the tag with a rounded top(not that you can see the top as it's covered with my huge bow! I embossed one of the tags with CB embossing folder Goochie Script and pop dotted on to a plain tag. I then cut the third tag off at the top and embossed with a wedding cake embossing folder by Sizzix from the Wedding Set of folders and pop dotted on top. I added lots of pearls and crystal gems and some gorgeous pearl trim at the bottom which I bought at Hobbycraft. Finally I tied a huge white bow at the top with this lovely taffeta/satin ribbon which I got at Costco.
I hope you will visit us at the Cuttlebugspot this week and show us your tags and take a look at the gorgeous tags my DT sisters have created. For the winner there is a great prize!
Thanks for popping in today!
Juliexx

14 comments:

Sandi said...

Julie a Tiffany tag for sure, this is just beautiful. Hugs

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Julie that is just breath taking... as all your work is. CB embossing folder Goochie Script, I have never heard of that folder.

Loopylou. said...

ooooh wow julie that is just absolutely gorgeous hun, wow, you really are so clever hun xxxxx

Riet said...

Ohhh wowww Julie,So beautiful,So chique.

Hugs Riet.xx

Clare said...

This is really beautiful! Love, Clare x

PeggyLovesVintage said...

It's a beautiful tag Julie! I love the pearls. They make it so elegant and the bow is awesome!

Kelly said...

Oh Julie, this is absolutely stunning. I've never seen that folder but it is a must have! Thanks for the inspiration!

liz at liz's paper loft said...

stunning!

Stacey said...

wow Julie this is just amazing! So so elegant x x x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is just stunning. Adding those gems and that gorgeous bow has made it into something very special. Definitely something a bride would want to keep.
Caroline xxx

Anita said...

Wow!! This tag BEAUtiful!!!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Julie this tag is absolutely GORGEOUS! Fabulous work! xxD

A Little Time said...

Wow! That is stunning!

Amanda T said...

This is amazing. I love the bling and the colors. So lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails