Sunday 14 December 2008

Names names and more names!!!!



Good evening everyone
Well no cards this time but I have been welding some names in Design studio which I will be cutting out to hang or adhere on gift bags for Christmas pressies. They are all done with Wildcard. Can you believe this cart has a full alphabet as well as all the fab cards and phrases on it. Did I say I love this cart!!
Anyway they are obviously names of my friends and family but if any one can use any of the names please feel free to download the files. The screenshots show all names on one page you will see if you use these files that I have put one name on each page and they are all resizable which is a great feature of the new updates to DS and can be moved around the mat as one object too. Does that make sense??!! I know it will to all you DS users!
Thats all for this evening hope you're all nearly ready for Christmas
Chat soon

Juliexx

CLICK ON THE PICTURES FOR A BETTER VIEW
Here are the 2 files
http://www.mediafire.com/?lfgnoyymhh5

http://www.mediafire.com/?dmnxezydylm

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How fun... I have been making Christmas tags.. your idea would be alot faster. Thanks for sharing. Good to see you posting again. I have Wildcard and haven't used it yet (have a lot of carts I haven't used) I am on my way to work....

Lana Clarke said...

What a fab idea Julie!!!
No I am not sorted at all yet and still trying to get my christmas cards finished.....pressies to buy not to mention the rest.lol
Hugs
Lana x

Enfys said...

I am so in awe of the stuff made with DS, I have yet to use it. You have inspired me though
hugs
En xx

DonnaMundinger said...

Now for sure I have to get a copy of Wildcard for myself. I had no idea about the alphabet. Still haven't managed the resizable feature in DS. You've inspired me to work on that. Don't work too hard and have a wonderful Christmas. You must be like a kid in a candy store! Do you take any of your paycheck home? LOL Hugs, D

Norine said...

What a great idea I hope Santa brings me Wild Card I have been good Santa LOL

Hugs
Norine

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails