Saturday 20 December 2008

GIFT CHEQUE HOLDERS




Hi
I made these cute cheque holders using a cut file by the talented Diane at http://capadiadesigns.blogspot.com Pop over to her blog as there are some wonderful tutorials and cut files. Thanks Diane. For the names on the 2 black and silver ones I used the cut files available a couple of posts below, for the other 2 I used Cutting Up cartridge. Card used DCWV Rockstar for the guitar envelopes and Christmass stack for the others. The names were cut with silver mirricard and blue mirrisilk card, metal seasons greetings and embellies added and I used Basic grey mini magnet snaps for opening and closing. These holders are the perfect size for a cheque.

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Julie, so beautiful, going to try to find the .cut file for these. Absolutely beautiful.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I went to Diane's blog and can't find the .cut file. Is there a name I could search for?

Barbara said...

These are outstanding and nicely personal

DonnaMundinger said...

Love these Julie! The papers are outstanding and especially love the shiny parts. Gotta go find some of those mini magnets. Great idea! xxD

Jenn said...

Julie! I love this design!
AWESOME!
xx
Jenn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails