Sunday 23 November 2008

SNOWFLAKE REINDEER






Good afternoon everyone
Hope you're having a great Sunday! I finally finished this card today mainly because I couldn't find the snowflake buttons I had bought for it. I finally found them this morning in the bin!!!! I had thrown some paper away and this little bag of buttons somehow joined the paper! Oh dear I spent all last night trying to retrace my steps! The joys of getting older I suppose lol! At least I found them!
Anyway back to the card details A4 sheet of purple mirri silk scored in half for base card. Gold mirri card for the cut reindeer which was cut from the Christmas Solutions cart @ 11 3/4" and his body cut off! I'm not a big user of peeloffs but used a lot of gold ones on this card. Irridescent snowflake buttons, irridescent sequins and purple gems for the reindeer collar oh and eye is a gem coloured with black permanent marker.
Thanks for looking and have lovely day

10 comments:

Barbara said...

What a beautiful creature! I love the snowflakes hanging from the antlers. I haven't seen such an unusual and elegant card. Wow!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!!! Julie, this is drop-dead gorgeous! I love the colors, so vibrant and yet so elegant. I'm sure glad you found those buttons. LOL, like I told you, it happens to me all the time. TFS

Hugz,

~L~

all4sydney said...

That is BEAUTIFUL!!! I LOVE it!!

Justine said...

Very pretty card Julie.... your story of the hunt for the snowflakes made me laugh, I'm always doing things like that too!!
Justine x

Tip Top said...

This is beautiful and very regal with the purple card!!!

Lana Clarke said...

This is very elegant and striking Julie!
I usually put things away in a special place and then when it comes to me needing it I can never remember where I put it! Then I can't settle till I know LOL
hugs
Lana x

Jane said...

Wow what a elegant card.

By the way, thanks for comment on my blog, very much appreaciated.

Jane :0)

DonnaMundinger said...

This is absolutely exquisite Julie! Isn't she chic with all of her beautiful "accessories"! Had to laugh about misplacing the buttons. I do that all the time. Hugs, D

Jen said...

realy lovely card! Thank you for sharing.

you had posted asking for a cut file on my blog but didn't leave me a way to send it to you. Please send me an email address or contact me on the cricut board.
THX!!

Amanda T said...

Hi Julie! Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog. I love yours too! This card is so gorgeous. You're a great artist and I thank you for sharing your talents with us!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails