Tuesday 18 November 2008

JUST FOR YOU WILDCARD SCALLOP CARD





Good afternoon all
I am loving Wildcard cart. It has so many gorgeous shaped cards and matching envies and accessories!
This is a Just For You card but any sentiment could be used. The dotty card is printed from a Pink Petticoat download called Mini Big Dots. The card is cut from Cricut Wildcard cart scalloped circle card @5" and the matching envie also @5". I added some pink satin ribbon from Poppicrafts and the pink gems from my stash. The centre circle is computer generated and a 1 1/2" circle punch used then the scalloped circles are from mini monograms cart cut @ 2" and 21/4" and all three pop dotted for dimension. Thanks for looking! Have a great day!

13 comments:

Nikki said...

This is so pretty! I love the matching envie!

Regina asked me to contact you about using her cutting files with SCAL. I'd be more than happy to tell you anything that I have to know. It's not everything but I can definitely get you started. Send me an email at nikkiduey@yahoo.com with any questions!

:)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this Julie! Dots are my fave as is the color combo. Gotta try and cut one of these before Leah needs her cart back. Darling! Hugs, D

Tip Top said...

This is fantastic & so bold!!

Lana Clarke said...

Julie this is gorgeous!!!!!!
The spotty paper is perfect for this card. Very cute envelope too:)
Hugs
Lana x

"Um Buggin" said...

Wow Julie!!! How lucky am I?? This is a gorgeous card, and I love the different cut and design of this one. I feel so blessed to have such a lovely friend, who will be sending me this lovey card. You are so enabling me to want that cartridge girlfriend.LOL You do such amazing work on the shape cards, I love them all!

Hugz,

~L~

Becca said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Julie! I love this card! I may have to get me this Wildcard cart!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I just love it Julie.. I have the cart. just haven't used it... thanks for inspiring me.

Enfys said...

Love it Julie, my fave colour combo. I have made a Chrissy card with this cut tonight. I'll post it tomorrow. Not as fabulous as yours though :(
hugs

Justine said...

Wow Julie, this is so pretty, loving it!!!

Have a great weekend!

Justine x

DonnaMundinger said...

Hey lady! Just wanted to know you've been tagged! Come visit my blog for the rules and if I still haven't managed to figure out how to upload the image go to Heidi's blog. I'm sooo computer illiterate! Hugs, D

all4sydney said...

Great card!! I need that cart!!

Jane said...

Amazing card! Like the matching envelope.

Jane :0)

Anonymous said...

Hello Julie... thank you for stoping by my blog... I have to tell you that I am glad I found you... girl!!! your creations are amazing.... I have become one of yor biggest fans. Thank you for stoping by my blog. Hugs.... Sonia :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails