Saturday 4 October 2008

WHO REMEMBERS VINYL RECORDS!!




Sorry about the flash!

Good evening everyone
It's our friend Geoff's birthday next week. Geoff plays guitar and is also a DJ so I made him this card! Luckily for me I received my DCWV stacks from QVC this morning!
I used the guitar 8x8 full page folded in half. I found this wonderful site http://www.says-it.com/ where you can put your own greeting on a vinyl record!!(not a real one of course!Llol!) There are all sorts of things to customise and it's free! I printed the record on photo glossy card and offset it with 3d foam pads at the corner of the page then cut off the excess. A bit of bling an waalaa finished card! I hope he likes it! Thanks for looking and please excuse the flash these dark evenings are a nightmare for taking photos!!

6 comments:

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!!! Girlfriend that is just too stinkin cute. You are so creative Julie, It fits the occasion perfectly. He will just love it. TFS

~Lillie~

Babydoll said...

What a neat idea!!! I love this card! :)

Tip Top said...

OOOOhhhhh!! What a good idea and thanks for the link!

Jenn said...

Yeah I reckon! This is an awesome idea and perfectly suited by the sounds of it :)

THank you so much for my award! I often jump from blog to blog (i can easily get carried away!) and its an absolute honnour to know someone other than myself (hehe) enjoys my work!

Keep up your inspriation- your cards are georgous!

cheers
Jenn

Lana Clarke said...

Julie this is amazingly funky!!!
I love it.
The 'Rockstar' paper works perfectly with the vinyl record
Hugs
Lana x

Cindy John 3:16 stampartistry.blogspot.com said...

~~~A W E S O M E~~~ TY for sharing with us! I can't wait to make some cards with that cool record! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails