Saturday 11 October 2008

PINK FLOWER CARD






click on picture if you want card details!

Good evening everyone
Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!
I made this card for my first swap with the UK ladies from the Cricut MB which was hosted by the wonderful Kazz. Thank you so much Kazz!
I received my cards today and all the girls cards are fabulous!
No description, as you can see I did a card recipe to send off with my cards so you can see the details in the photos! Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

OH my Gosh Julie this is one of my favourites out of all your wonderful creations!!!!!!
Colours, design and the bow all fab!!!
Hugs
Lana x

Tip Top said...

Fantastic!!! And I do love the PP paper!

Sarah said...

Fantastic cards! Love the colours!
and the netting looks great, will have to give that a try!
TFS

craftaddict said...

Thanks for the card it's lovely, glad you were in the swop.

Justine said...

Gorgeous Julie!!! I love the pink and black combo!!! Pink Petticoat are fab aren't they!
Justine x

Enfys said...

Stunning, simply stunning.

michelle said...

Julie this is one gorgeous card !! i love that background paper and the colour combo definately one of my favourites !!
hugs
michelle

"Um Buggin" said...

Julie, I saw this on the mb, and left comment but needed to leave one here too. Awesome card!! i love the design, and the layout is gorgeous. TFS your recipe too.

~L~

Holly Nester said...

I love this card! The flower off the edge and the colors!

Hollygtn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails