Saturday 28 November 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS. LILY-BOO GINGERBREADS


Good evening
Well it hasn't stopped raining here all week but at least we have been spared the awful floods that have been happening in the UK. My heart goes out to all those people whose homes have been flooded.
It seems ages since I have blogged I think my mojo is a bit tired lately lol, as well as trying to get the Christmas shopping done and helping Connor revise and get ready for his mock GCSE's it's a busy time!
Anyway I do have a card for today and it's made with an image from the new Lily-Boo Gingerbreads collection which has just been released over at Lily-Boos. A fab collection of 6 cute Gingerbreads for £1.99
I chose the little girl ginger so of course I could use pink!! She is lightly coloured with chalks and her present is coloured with promarkers. I added some glossy accents but they don't show well in the photo. The papers are Papermania Rose Tinted Christmas Stack and the sentiment is computer generated
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
Juliexx

10 comments:

Kris said...

Oh Julie this is adorable. I have that bg paper and could not think of what to do with it. Your idea is brilliant! Hugs...Kris

Loopylou. said...

i love this card julie and the paper is gorgeous. those little gingerbread men are so cute xxxxx

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute is this, I think I have that paper too. lol I agree with Kris, your idea is brilliant

"Um Buggin" said...

Oh Julie!! What a sweet and adorable card my friend. I love the colors and your design is just over the top! It is so good to hear from you and to know you are ok. I heard on the news about the awful weather you are having, and I was praying that you and your family was ok. I will hit you with an e-mail to chat. I love your card!

Hugz, xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

What a darling image Julie! the papers are just perfect with it. Too cute! xxD

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Julie,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Kelly said...

Awww, this is adorable Julie. I just love the little gingermen and the little "for you" tag is so cute. Hope you have a great weekend!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

hi julie, enjoying a singalong with your blog music. Love your cute gingerbread man card. I sould get my printer today, missed it lots. janex

Anonymous said...

hi julie it's me kyle i am working on your card now and love that card

Anonymous said...

love that card julie it's me kyle i'm making your card already

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails