Tuesday 26 May 2009

WEDDING CARD




Good morning
Hope everyone is well on this sunny Tuesday morning. I've got a really bad cold/cough sore throat so have been feeling sorry for myself! Anyway enough about that I'll soon be better!
A friend asked me to make a wedding card for her brother who is soon to be married the only details were colours of bridesmaid purple and the bride loves butterflies!
This is quite a plain card as I do like less is more especially when doing requested cards
The card is an A5 white card. I cut a square from Plantin school at 3 1/2" in white and in purply pink mirri silk card on shadow. The weddding cake is from Cutting Up cart cut at 2 3/4" in white and in purply pink mirri silk card on shadow. I also punched out 3 teeny tiny butterflies in the mirri silk. The white square is embossed with a cuttlebug textile folder and the cake is embossed with the folder that comes with the baby set, I like the bigger dots on this one)All the layers are popped on 3d foam. I also added 2 rows of square crystals that look a little wonky when photographed this close! The sentiment is computer generated, font LD fancy fare I think :) Excuse the colours in the photo the nearest is the top photo, don't you find the camera plays tricks on you when photographing metallic card and paper or it could just be my bad photography skills lol!
Thanks for looking and have a great day!
Juliexx

10 comments:

Pinklady50 said...

Very pretty card! Love the embossing and the glitz! They'll love it!

Myrt said...

Oh my Julie, what a lovely wedding card. Well done!
I do hope you will feel better soon - take care.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Julie,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

Barbara said...

Fantastic wedding card, Julie! The texture, sparkle, all wonderful!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL... I am sure they are going to love it.

Scrappymax said...

Julie, this is adorable. I love the way the embossing looks behind the cake, it really makes it pop. Hope you feel better soon.

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Beautifully done!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Wow Julie! How beautiful and elegant. Love the CB folders you chose. Hugs, D

Lana Clarke said...

Great card Julie and I hope you feel better soon I also have a sore throat and cough :0(
Hugs
Lana x

Loopylou. said...

wow julie, you are poorly and you still made a beautiful card, you are fab. love the crad hunny xxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails