Saturday 23 May 2009

SO EXCITED!!

I am so excited I have been asked to be on the Design team for Lilyboos boutique Sam the artist (who's sis is Loopy-Lou from the cricut MB) and you should see the wonderful images she has drawn ! what an artist she is! Please visit her blog you will love her work and you can purchase her images here at a very reasonable price too! I am so looking forward to working with these fabulous designs with the very very talented ladies on the DT. Thank you Sam and Lucy
Hugs
Juliexx

2 comments:

Myrt said...

...woo hoo....."CONGRATULATIONS" to you, Julie! This is wonderful news and I am so pleased for you!

Lana Clarke said...

CONGRATULATIONS Julie.......I must visit this site it sounds fab. I am so pleased for you Julie but not surprised you were asked with all the wonderful stuff you do
Hugs Lana x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails