Monday 28 October 2013

TRICK OR TREAT BBTB2 HALLOWEEN CHALLENGE






















Hi
It's time for a  'Trick or Treat'  Halloween challenge as chosen by our lovely Jayne over at BBTB2 today!

I chose to make some of these cute 3D pumpkins which are free on Cricut Craftroom at the moment!
I cut 4 of the dotty pumpkins at 2 1/2" and 4 at 4 1/2" and 4 of the zig zag pumpkins at 3 1/2". and finally 3 corresponding leaves in the said sizes. The pumpkin cuts are all perfectly symmetrical so you just score each one down the centre and glue them back to back so each 4 make one 3D pumpkin. I used My Mind's Eye Hallowen Sparkly stack for my papers, inking all the edges once I had 'built' my pumpkins and added some black organza ribbon to finish off along with the cut leaves.

Please pop over to BBTB2 and look at their fabulous Halloween creations, they are amazing! and please join us in our challenge this week.

Thanks for popping by!

Juliexx

12 comments:

Pam MacKay said...

What super cute pumpkins! Love the papers you used and the wonderful ribbon so awesome!

Mayras Designs said...

Love how these pumpkins look !! The papers you chose are perfect !

Mayra
Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Julie these are fab! Great centrepiece.Love the added black organza. I haven't really ventured into CCR after initial problems but think I must!!
Happy Halloween!
Hugs
Jayne x

Caroline said...

Your pumpkins are just fabulous. I love the holey pumpkins, and esp love the polka dot leaves and ribbon!

Unknown said...

love this! So adorable!

Sharon said...

I really love your pumpkins Julie! They are so pretty. And the leaves are great. :)

Sandi said...

Julie what absolutely delicious pumpkins, gorgeous, hugs

Laura Pizz said...

Now I really need to hook up to CCR for those pumpkins! They are great!

Jaren said...

Such a cute idea! These are great!

Lana Clarke said...

Hello Julie :) How are you Keeping? It's been so long since we last spoke! I'm loving these cute little pumpkins they are so adorable :) So pleased you are still crafting & blogging. I now have a little business selling my makes on Facebook. I would love you you to take a look and let me know what you think. I'm going to be blogging regularly and card making too xxx https://www.facebook.com/LanasLovables

Mollie said...

Julie, your pumpkins are AMAZING!!! I LOVE them! I will need to check out CCR before they are gone. Thanks so much for sharing that info! You did a fabulous job with the challenge this week!!!

Emily

Scrapping Girl said...

So fun-makes me want to try out CCR, which I've not ventured into!
:)
Michelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails