Monday 23 September 2013

BBTB2 DOG OR CAT CHALLENGE


























Hiya
Today over at BBTB2 the theme of our challenge is 'Dog or Cat which is your favourite?'

Well,  growing up we had a dog and a cat and I loved them both equally but looking through my cartridges I couldn't resist the little scotty dog on 'Just Because' Cards cartridge.

For my project I just plainly decorated a gift bag with some stripey paper and cut Happy Birthday from the Stamping cartridge  shadow and base at 2". Then I cut out the little dog using black shrink  plastic ( cuts like a dream with my Cricut!!) at 7" and punched a hole before shrinking him down with my heatgun to make a little dog charm for a keyring. I added some blue gems for a collar,  a little bone charm,  then added them both to a key ring finding, a nice little extra gift on the bag for the recipient!

Please pop over to BBTB2 and see the super creations from the rest of the DT and let's see your lovely projects, which do you prefer Dogs or Cats? there are plenty to choose from on many cricut cartridges!

Thanks so much for popping by

Julie xx

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh Julie, I love, love your bag!!! I love that you made that key chain with the cute Scottie! I haven't yet used my Cricut with Shrink plastic, but you are inspiring me to do so!! I think the grand-kiddo's would love key rings with cute things on it! Hugs!

Jayne said...

Your bag is fab Julie. Love your scottie dog. I haven't had any luck cutting shrink plastic on my cricut...would be grateful for any tips!
Hugs
Jayne x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Must try this on my Cricut, love your keyholder and bag

Migdalia said...

TOTALLY cute!!
Please stop by my blog for the Trendy Twine Giveaway!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Caroline said...

I really love your bag. What a cute little charm. Love that scottie doggie. It really "dresses" up that awesome bag.

Sharon said...

I love it!! I totally love it Julie!! The striped paper, the 'title' and that darling Scotty!! :)

Unknown said...

Love this bag! Anyone would love getting a gift in a bag like that! So very cute!

Pam MacKay said...

Your little scottie charm is darling! Love your birthday bag!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails