Monday 29 April 2013

BBTB2 WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING CHALLENGE



























Hi
It's time for our BBTB2 challenge and it's my pleasure to host this week!

With Summer on the way  Wedding season is just around the corner  so I asked my DT sisiters to create a wedding or anniversary card using any Cricut cartridge and wait til you see their stunning creations!

I went with a very monochrome look in black and white for my card using 2 cartridges,  Life is a Party for the card and frame and Wedding Solutions for the bride and groom. The shaped card base is cut at 5 1/2"and the layers of which I cut 3  (Life is a Party) . For one of my layers I welded the wedding couple  (Wedding Solutions) to the inside of the heart. I used some flocked black and white damask paper which I adherd to the card base then each of my layers have been pop dotted for dimension. The first layer has glitter white tuille ruffled and adhered behind the heart and also the third layer which has a layer of tuille adhered behind the heart, then the middle layer with the couple has been 'sandwiched' in between these two layers. The top layer has been embossed with a 6x6 embossing folder ( Die'sire Embossalicious Lattice) I love this size folder! Finally the lattice embossing has been blinged up with little silver gems and congratulations is a rub on.

Please pop on over to BBTB2 and see the beautiful wedding creations from the Design Team they are truly gorgeous and we would love you to join us in our challenge and don't forget you can use any Cricut cartridge!

Thanks so much for vsisting me today. Have a great week everyone!
Juliexx

16 comments:

Jovan said...

Beautiful card!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great challenge and beautiful design, Julie! Love the shape and depth. xxD

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful, Julie. I love all the layers. It's just stunning in black and white.

Brenda said...

Wow, wow, wow! Julie this card is stunning! I love all the layers, I love the black and white paper sandwiched in and I love the tulle sandwiched in along with the wedding couple! This card is just amazing!! Great challenge!! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the toille!

Susan Edwards said...

Wow, this is stunning, Julie! I love all of the layers and layer of tulle. Just beautiful!! Thank you for selecting this challenge theme - I do love a nice wedding card!!
Hugs,
Susan

Riet said...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Caroline said...

Beautiful! I love the monochromatic color theme and the tulle. Wow, beautiful card!

Sharon said...

WOW!!!! This is so beautiful Julie!!! I so love the monochromatic color theme. And the tulle is fabulous. Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Scrapping Girl said...

All I can say is WOW!!!!! Love the black and white and most especially how you did the couple between the layers of tulle! That is a gorgeous embossing folder too!
:)
Michelle

Sandi said...

black and white is always so lovely but you have taken it to another level, gorgeous card, hugs

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Julie I love the netting - Your card is so elegant!

DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jayne said...

Beautiful card Julie. Love all the layers.
Jayne x

Glenda Joy said...

So creative! Love that you used LAP for the frame...what a pretty shape.

shelly said...

julie this is just stunning!love the tulle behind the a. thanks for the fun challenge this week :)

Tina M said...

Beautiful card! I love all your layering :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails