Thursday 22 December 2011

BBTB2 CANDLE CHALLENGE































Hi
This week over at BBTB2  Karen asked us to use the candle cut from Wrap It Up Cricut cartridge. I have this cart but have not used it and there are so many great cuts on it!

This was a quick card as my back is still playing me up hence the lack of blog activity and getting round to comment on everyones lovely creations so please accept my apologies.

I made this quick Christmas card using Tim Holtz Christmas embossing folder on white card matted on to gold self embossed foil card then on to a white card base approx 5x7"(all pop dotted). The candle is cut at 5 1/2" base white, layers gold, accents white.  (pop dotted) To finish off I added some red gems, a litle red bow to the candle and found some red Christmas ribbon in my stash which I added to my card before adding the candle.

We hope you'll join in our challenge over at BBTB2 this week and if you don't have Wrap it Up cartridge you can use any candle from any cartridge!

Thanks so much for visiting and I would like to wish you all  a very Happy Christmas!
Juliexxx

7 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Fab card Julie and thank you soooooo much for my candy which I received a few days ago.
I wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and a fab 2012!
Hugs
Lana
Xoxoxo

liz at liz's paper loft said...

this is just beautiful! I love the embossed on white!

"Um Buggin" said...

Beautiful card Julie! I am sorry to hear you are still under the weather my friend. I haven't heard from you in a while, but just figured you were busy for the holidays. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy 2012!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Loopylou. said...

oh julie this is just stunning hun, I love that candle and the embossed background is awesome
huge hugs and squishes for chrimbles too
Lou xxxxxxx and Mo xxxxxxxx

Audrey Frelx said...

OMG, this card is just beautiful, Julie!!!

Hope you and your family enjoyed a very warm and wonderful holiday, my friend!

Saxo Stamper said...

Hi Julie, this is lovely, I hope you had a great Christmas and Happy 2012

K

Nikki said...

This is so gorgeous Julie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails