Tuesday, 2 November 2010

THANKSGIVING INVITATION. THE CUTTLEBUGSPOT















































Good morning
Tuesday's are the new day for the Cuttlebugspot challenge and this week Nilda asked us to create a Thanksgiving Invitation.
I decided to go simple and hopefully elegant and as I eventually found my Cuttlebug maple laef cut and emboss die after much searching I thought  I would use it for my card!
The card is cut from ivory pearlescent ribbed card and measures approx 8 1/2"x4" and opens to the side. I cut and embossed two leaves, one in gold mirricard, one in a coppery brown glitter card. and added a brown satin bow. The strip across the middle is the same pearlescent layered on a strip of gold mirricard. The invitation words are computer generated, Thanksgiving is LD elegance and Invitation is Castellar. Another simple card and quick to make if you need to make a few!
Hop on over to the Cuttlebugspot and see the fabulous invites created by my DT sisters and join in too we love to see your work!
Juliexx

17 comments:

Julia Moss said...

Your invitation is stunning....Gorgeous!

meredith said...

This is so pretty and so classy, love it!

CelticWoman said...

who could refuse an invitation like this, gorgeous. Hugs

Riet said...

What a wonderful card Julie.

Hugs Riet.x

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Julie, it is definitely elegant. I love the leaves.

Jannie said...

It is really beautiful! it looks like a 5 star restaurant invitation!

"Um Buggin" said...

Gorgeous Julie! I love those leaves, so glad you found your dies. The colors are just stunning and the invite is so classy and elegant. I agree it looks like a 5* restaurant invite.
How could anyone refuse, with an invite like that.

Hugz, xx

~L~

Donna said...

Simply elegant! I love the colors and the embossing! Wonderful invitation! Have a great week!

flowerdisco said...

in love with those gorgeous leaves....wow!

Blue6366 said...

This is such a beautiful invite. Love how the leaves turned out.

DonnaMundinger said...

Julie, this is absolutely EXQUISITE! I adore it! xxD

Pinnacles said...

Hi Julie, your invitation is simply stunning. It looks like something you would pay a fortune for in a stationers or printers.. Great job!! Andy.

Susan said...

WOW this is stunning! I love it!

xx Susan

Lana said...

Wow Julie this is such a n elegant and beautiful invite. I just adore the gold embossed leaf!
Fabulous job.
Lana x

Brenda said...

Beautiful elegance!!!

Helen said...

This is beautiful - really elegant!
Helen x

CraftsManda said...

This is a stunning invitation! Those leaves are gorgeous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails