Saturday 3 October 2009

HAPPY WORLD CARDMAKING DAY!


click the pictures for a larger view

Hi
Well today is World Cardmaking Day and I can't show what I have been making today as they are DT cards not scheduled til tomorrow and Monday. I was going to sneak preview one but my stickles are being very stubborn and won't dry on the acetate! I hope they dry by tomorrow morning!
So I'm going to post two cards done on the computer that I made this week.
The one with the whisky glass was made for Graham who enjoys a glass of whisky, I added his name in the whisky glass some border and it was done. The other is a birthday card for my dear Auntie Gwynnie and is an old photo of her when she was a little girl with her family which I antiqued then colourized her dress and hairband pink so she stands out in the card. added some borders and a couple of flowers.
Hope you're all having a fabulous weekend and creating lots of cards!
Juliexx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT cards, Julie! Love how you highlighted your aunt in the first one and that second one is just so cool! Happy World Card Making Day!!!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Julie, I love them both... so creative how you colored the dress... I am sure they are going to love your cards...

DonnaMundinger said...

HWCMD! Love your computer cards Julie! Wish I was half as good with the programs. These are really special. xxD

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Two fab card Julie, Love the photo one with the pink headband and the second one looks good enough to drink.

hugs
Kaye x

Scrappymax said...

These are great Julie, I love the simplicity of them both but they are so effective. The recipients will love them.
Max x

Emma said...

What beautiful and thoughtful cards Julie - I am sure they will treasure them :D

Sandi said...

Julie, I love them both but I love how that whisky glass looks

all4sydney said...

Oh I love them both!!

Myrt said...

....great computer cards, Julie and you've personalized them beautifully.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails